- Objective – Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Finance & operations) & Forms Pro Survey Integration : Send and Save Survey Responses using Microsoft Power Automate/Microsoft Flow/Azure Logic Apps.
- Scenario – Organisation wants to send Employee Satisfaction Survey to their employees via email. Employee will complete the survey . Survey Responses should be store and save in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & operations.
- Technologies/Products – Microsoft Form Pro(Free 30 Days Trial), Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & operations, Microsoft Power Automate(Microsoft Flow/Azure Logic Apps).
- Prerequisite – Before moving ahead individual must go and see my old post on Microsoft Forms i.e. Microsoft Forms : Create a Survey Form From Scratch. Individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Power Automate(Microsoft Flow/Azure Logic Apps) & Dynamics 365 Finance & operations development.
- Steps are as below
- Create an Employee Satisfaction Survey Form using Microsoft Forms Pro. Follow my post Microsoft Forms : Microsoft Forms : Create a Survey Form From Scratch.
- Send Survey – Login to Microsoft Power Automate/Microsoft Flow/Azure Logic Apps. Create a Microsoft Flow for sending Employee Surveys to the employees of the company . In this scenario i am using a custom data entity of Employee master which is returning fields – Employee Code & Employee Email, Employee. You can use your own data entity as per your requirement and business need. I am reading all the Employee records and sending surveys in their email. You can add more conditions as per your business need. For demonstration purpose i am keeping things simple.Please refer below flow for your reference.
- Storing and saving Survey responses – Create a Microsoft Flow for Storing and saving Survey responses in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and operations using D365 FO custom data entity and Microsoft Flow Fins and ops connectors.Please refer below flow for your reference.
Cheers, piyush adhikari +91-7995802472 & firstname.lastname@example.org