Dynamics 365 Customer Voice (formerly knows as Microsoft Forms Pro) is an enterprise feedback management application that enables you to easily keep track of the customer metrics that matter most to your business. It provides an easy and friction free experience from creating surveys, for generating actionable insights based on customer feedback with minimal setup time
- Objective – Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Finance & operations) & Forms Pro Survey Integration : Send and Save Survey Responses using Microsoft Power Automate/Microsoft Flow/Azure Logic Apps.
- Scenario – Organisation wants to send Employee Satisfaction Survey to their employees via email. Employee will complete the survey . Survey Responses should be store and save in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & operations.
- Technologies/Products – Microsoft Form Pro(Free 30 Days Trial), Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & operations, Microsoft Power Automate(Microsoft Flow/Azure Logic Apps).
- Prerequisite – Before moving ahead individual must go and see my old post on Microsoft Forms i.e. Microsoft Forms : Create a Survey Form From Scratch. Individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Power Automate(Microsoft Flow/Azure Logic Apps) & Dynamics 365 Finance & operations development.
- Steps are as below
- Create an Employee Satisfaction Survey Form using Microsoft Forms Pro. Follow my post Microsoft Forms : Microsoft Forms : Create a Survey Form From Scratch.
- Send Survey – Login to Microsoft Power Automate/Microsoft Flow/Azure Logic Apps. Create a Microsoft Flow for sending Employee Surveys to the employees of the company . In this scenario i am using a custom data entity of Employee master which is returning fields – Employee Code & Employee Email, Employee. You can use your own data entity as per your requirement and business need. I am reading all the Employee records and sending surveys in their email. You can add more conditions as per your business need. For demonstration purpose i am keeping things simple.Please refer below flow for your reference.
- Storing and saving Survey responses – Create a Microsoft Flow for Storing and saving Survey responses in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and operations using D365 FO custom data entity and Microsoft Flow Fins and ops connectors.Please refer below flow for your reference.
Cheers, piyush adhikari +91-7995802472 & firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft Forms is online application & surveys creator tool which helps you to create surveys, quizzes & polls. Microsoft Forms also comes with Microsoft Forms Pro version with many more integration capabilities and features as comparison to basic version.With Microsoft Forms Pro, you can create and send surveys and receive survey responses in Dynamics 365 Applications along with other Dynamics 365 data. Microsoft Forms can be easily integrated and used with applications like Microsoft Flow, Microsoft Power Automate & Microsoft Azure Logic Apps.
Steps To Create a Survey From Scratch
- Connect to https://formspro.microsoft.com. In this tutorial i am using Microsoft Forms Pro (Free 30 Days Trial).
- Under My Forms, click on New Pro Survey
- Input your survey title and its description.
- Add new rating question.
- Fill question and its description
- In the end, your Microsoft Forms Preview Should look like this.
- Click on Send to see sharing options
- You can send Microsoft Forms via email or you can configure it in Microsoft Flow / Azure Power Automate or You can share Microsoft Forms Link or QR Code. There are so many options