In this post I will show you how you can create a free Microsoft education account & get free access to Microsoft office 365 (Office 365 A1 for faculty trial). After creating the free Microsoft office 365 account (Office 365 A1 for faculty trial) , you can access various online apps (like outlook, word, excel, powerpoint & oneNote ) and various online services (like Microsoft Teams, oneDrive, yammer etc) of microsoft.
Below are steps to create a free Microsoft education account and free access to Microsoft office 365 (Office 365 A1 for faculty trial).
- Open your browser and open the URL – http://aka.ms/teams-signup in your browser.
- Fill the below details . It will require your mobile number and personal email. After filling all the fields click next.
- Create userid and password. Then click on “Create my account”.
- To complete the authentication process, Microsoft will TEXT ME Or CALL ME. In this scenario, I am clicking on TEXT ME.
- Type text OTP and click next
- Congratulation ! You account has been created.