Hello Friends ,
Making a Controls (for example Text Controls, Text input, Label, Button, Dropdown Etc..) enable or disable on some conditions are very common requirement in Microsoft Power Apps.
In my example, I have a text box Control in canvas App of Microsoft Power Apps and 2 Button i.e. “Enable” & “Disable”.
Now I want to enable & disable text box Control in canvas App of Microsoft Power Apps on the click of “Enable” & “Disable” buttons respectively. I will use “DisplayMode” event of Microsoft Power Apps Control as mentioned below.
- Set the value EnableVar = false in App “OnStart” Event of Microsoft Power Apps.
- Set the below expression in DisplayMode of Text Control
- Set the below expressions in Event – DisplayMode of Enable Button & Event – OnSelect of Enable Button
- Set the below expressions in Event – DisplayMode of Disable Button & Event – OnSelect of Disable Button
- Thats it !! Publish your app and run it.
One thought on “Enable & Disable ControlS In Power Apps”