Azure Blob Storage helps you create data lakes for your analytics needs and provides storage to build powerful cloud-native and mobile apps. Optimise costs with tiered storage for your long-term data and flexibly scale up for high-performance computing and machine learning workloads.
- Login to https://portal.azure.com using your Azure Subscription credentials.
- Click on “+ Create” on storage account
- Fill the details & value of Azure resource group, Azure storage account name, Location & Account kind.
- Validate networking, Data protection & Advanced Tab options
- Create the storage account.
- Your deployment is complete.
One thought on “DEPLOY & CREATE AN AZURE STORAGE | Azure Storage Accounts”