Microsoft Forms is online application & surveys creator tool which helps you to create surveys, quizzes & polls. Microsoft Forms also comes with Microsoft Forms Pro version with many more integration capabilities and features as comparison to basic version.With Microsoft Forms Pro, you can create and send surveys and receive survey responses in Dynamics 365 Applications along with other Dynamics 365 data. Microsoft Forms can be easily integrated and used with applications like Microsoft Flow, Microsoft Power Automate & Microsoft Azure Logic Apps.
Steps To Create a Survey From Scratch
- Connect to https://formspro.microsoft.com. In this tutorial i am using Microsoft Forms Pro (Free 30 Days Trial).
- Under My Forms, click on New Pro Survey
- Input your survey title and its description.
- Add new rating question.
- Fill question and its description
- In the end, your Microsoft Forms Preview Should look like this.
- Click on Send to see sharing options
- You can send Microsoft Forms via email or you can configure it in Microsoft Flow / Azure Power Automate or You can share Microsoft Forms Link or QR Code. There are so many options