Uninstall/Remove a Model/Package From Production & UAT Environment of Microsoft Dynamics Finance and operations.
- Create a file that is named ModuleToRemove.txt.
- In the file, put the name of each module that you want to remove on a separate line. Make sure that you’ve completed the prerequisites for each module that you’re removing.
- Create a valid deployable package, and put the ModuleToRemove.txt file in the package\AOSService\Scripts folder.
- Install/Deploy the deployable package in UAT or production environment.
- Verify that the package was uninstalled before you complete this procedure in a production environment.